- EVOSAW 380 Review, The Raptor!
- Evolution EVOSAW355 & EVOSAW380 Steel Cutting Chop Saw
- TOOL REVIEW - Unboxing & Review Of The EVOLUTION Carbide Metal Chop Saw
- Evolution Power Tools RAGE 2 - 14" Multi-Purpose Chop Saw Review
- Poor Man's Product Review - Lowes Evolution Rage 2 Steel Cut Off Saw
- Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380 15-Inch Steel Cutting Chop Saw
- Evo saw 355 Review | steel cutting chop saw
- Evolution Evosaw355 14" Chop Saw: Extreme metal cutting - introducing the I-Beam!
- Evolution 380 TCT Chop Saw @ Trick-Tools!!
- Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380 15 Inch Steel Cutting Chop Saw
Advancement EVOSAW380 15-inch steel cutting Chop saw provides the highest possible quality industrial metal reducing strength on the marketplace today. When cutting steel, the EVOSAW380 cuts cold, No coolant is required. Since the product is chilly it could be Handled and serviced right away.
The EVOSAW380 has a 14-inch light steel cutting, 66 tooth carbide Tipped blade. This removed saw has a 15-inch blade ability, for expanded reach, as well as a complete blade array is readily available for more particular reducing applications (sold independently). the EVOSAW380 cool reducing Chop saw outshines abrasives, cutting much faster, with blades lasting 20x's longer.
This equipment cuts steel with essentially No warmth, burrs, or sparks. It is ideal for cutting steel plate, square tube, angle iron, pipe, tube as well as metal roofing. Includes Evolution's 3 year service warranty. The EVOSAW380 is an upgraded version of the Steelsaw2, which has been stopped.
Electric motor: 1800W
RPM (No lots): 1450
Blade Arbor: 1 inch