- Evolution Rage1-B Circular Saw : Cut sheet metal like butter!
- Evolution RAGE-B: 185mm Multipurpose Circular Saw
- Evolution Rage 185mm Circular Saw : How to cut through sheet metal!
- Evolution Rage4 Chop Saw: Cuts copper, rebar, aluminium channel & more!
- Evolution Rage1-B Circular Saw : Ultimate Handyman tool review!
- Evolution Rage3 Mitre Saw / Miter Saw : Tool Review & Demonstration!
- Evolution Rage1-B Circular Saw: Builders cut up a metal & wooden door!
- MVI 1928 x264
- Evolution Rage4 Chop Saw: Aluminium channel cutting!
- Evolution EVOSAW180 7-1/4"" Circular Saw: Cuts aluminium pipe & flat bar!
Advancement RAGEB 7-1/4- Inch Multipurpose Circular Saw is capable of reducing steel, aluminum, timber with nails in and also plastics with just one blade. When cutting steel, the RAGEB cuts cold, no coolant is called for. Due to the fact that the material is cool it can be dealt with as well as serviced immediately. A mix of a hi-torque motor and gearbox, heavy duty building and also ultra high quality TCT blade makes it possible for the RAGEB to reduce materials which simply weren't feasible before. A blade can cut up to 82 feet of 1/4" light steel prior to a replacement is required. Consists of Evolution's 3 Year Warranty.
Motor: 1200W/ 10.5 Amp
Horse power: 1.6
RPM (No Load): 3900
Blade Arbor: 20mm
Maximum Thickness of Cut (Mild Steel Plate): 1/4"
Maximum Thickness of Cut (Square Tube): 1/8"
Optimum Cutting Depth at 90 levels: 2-1/4"
Optimum Cutting Depth at 45 levels: 1-3/8"