- Protect Yourself While Woodworking with a Power Tool Safety Switch
- Installation of Rockler Router Safety Switch #20915
- Table Saw Paddle Switch Replacment
- i-Socket Tool and Vacuum Switch Demo | Glass Impressions
- How to Build a Router Table Part 2
- How to Make The Ultimate Router Table with all the Accessories.
- Router Accident - WARNING: Graphic Images
- Why I Don't Use Glue* for Wood Joints
- iVac Pro Auto Tool / Dust Collection Switches Part 1
- Magswitch Magnetic Jigs
No have to panic with our hands-free panic switch. Just bump the "Stop Paddle" to promptly shut down power. Huge, bright paddle is simple to find when you're in a difficult situation. Find it near your hip or knee and also you'll never ever need to take your hands off the workpiece. Great for usage with router tables or any type of workbench where you make use of a fixed power tool.
Consists of 7 foot based cord to electrical outlet and 2 foot female cord to power device for quick plug-in as well as use. Installs to Rockler steel shop stands or other surface with screws. Heavy-duty 15 amp button. Durable building and construction takes the hits and also goes on ticking.